Simply Strategy is a marketing strategy consulting firm that delivers research-based solutions to its clients, merging focused insight with talented resources. We guide clients with impartial counsel through inquiry, insight, ideation, and implementation necessary to develop strong brands. We provide mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies with brand development and communications recommendations, plus the project management necessary to keep marketing efforts on target and efficiently moving forward.
Our team is small, nimble and personally passionate about our clients’ products and programs which often focus on health and well-being – including in the maternal, financial, managed, and public health fields.
The ideal candidates for this position is intelligent, motivated, eager to learn, and interested in both research and marketing within a consulting firm.
The main responsibility of the Project Operations Intern is to directly assist the Manager of Project Operations with all client project facilitation and coordination. The Intern will work in conjunction with and complete tasks for the Firm Principal, Marketing Coordinator and Research Analysts as needed.
- Coordinate project details in conjunction with Manager of Project Operations; especially maintaining project continuity when senior staff is out-of-the office, onsite with clients, in research or traveling
- Collect and organize information for communication
- Contribute to administrative aspects of projects and logistics
- Produce documents, briefing papers, and presentations as needed
- Complete editing/proofing tasks for marketing materials, press releases, etc.
- Media relations research, planning, and follow-through including distribution and media correspondence
- Provide support at networking events, meetings, and other company gatherings
- Carry out contextual background research and summarize findings as needed
- Maintain correspondence on behalf of Simply Strategy, update and maintain the mailing list
- Monitor social media activities
- Attend client meetings to stay up to date with current projects, plans, and strategies
- Run errands and complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Expectation to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings, including seminars for professional development
- Perform other duties as requested
- Progress towards a degree in marketing, business, psychology, communications, public health or another related field preferred
- A demonstrated interest in communications, marketing and/or research needed
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to work successfully with all employee levels, regardless of background and perspectives
Paid internship, 20 hours per week desired and flexibility in scheduling available.
For questions, please contact Reggi Rideout at firstname.lastname@example.org.